In Pakistan Mehandi is a pre wedding ceremony that is celebrated in different countries and religions like Pakistan and India. All friends of bride are invited on this event and some special traditions are being followed. People do different arrangements to make this event more memorable and exciting. Basically yellow and green colors are considered as theme of the Mehandi ceremony. All the girls put henna on their hands and feet and including the bride. Other activities are also arranged like dholak and singing activities. People do different activities regarding decorations of this day. Here are some important ideas that are being used in the decoration of mehandi decorations.
- First of all arrange some decoration material which may include lights and candles, white and yellow flowers, yellow and green ribbons and tulles. Use these tulles and flower strips to hang of the entrance of the hall and also on the stairs.
- Use these tulles and flower strips to hang on four sides of the stage where bride will sit.
- Use candles in decoration of tables and stage. You can also make use of some other decoration materials to decorate the stage like hanging crystal stripes etc.
- You may also hang some banner beautifully decorated to say welcome to the esteemed guests.
- In some regions and cultures, people make sitting arrangements on floor then sitting decoration is also of greater importance. You may place mehandi color pillows on the floor or couches.
Post From : http://decorations.officialtips.com/